Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dawson Grimsley - Wichita Business Journal:

viningocouqyl1601.blogspot.com
What I tell customers is ‘I’mk going to take care of you nomatter what.’ People buy Chryslers and they want to know what’s going to happen with Chrysler. Chrysletr is going to be here and we’re going to be here no matter what to take care of We need to get peoplefeeling comfortable. Most of the peopler that I am seeing can afford to buya car. The bankss will finance them, but they are nervousz about it. I had a guy say to me, ‘D o you think I could buy a car?’ What do you mean do you thinko you can buya car? Hell yes, you can buy a car. He had a credig score of over 800. He could buy anythingh he wants.
I saw Donald Trump the other day talking on TV aboutf the banks notloaning That’s the problem. They are loaning They’re loaning money to people who will pay it If you payyour bills, the banks will loan you When you say you’ve neve r seen anything like this, what are you seeing ?

No comments:

Post a Comment